Making nutrition easy and delicious
Experience increased energy and feel amazing in your body.
A dietitian uses evidence-based education to help simplify the process of eating healthy. This means you can make healthy choices that you can live with for the rest of your life. helping you manage or reduce your risk of chronic disease and enjoy life to the fullest!
If you are looking for a deeper understanding of your nutritional needs, and to gain clarity over the ongoing diet/nutrition debate, we would love to help you. Each program is tailored to your personal goals and lifestyle preferences.
- General Health / Wellness
- Menu Planning
- Weight management (weight gain or weight loss)
- Disordered Eating (Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating, Overeating)
- Cleanses (are they right for you?)
- Diabetes Management
- High Blood pressure or High Cholesterol
- Food Allergies or Intolerance
- Digestive Health (Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Celiac Disease)
- Women’s Wellness (Pregnancy/Prenatal, Postnatal, Peri/Menopausal)
- Vegetarian Diets
- Sports Nutrition, Optimizing Athletic Performance
- …and more!
Make your health goal a reality
Most extended healthcare plans cover services offered by a Registered dietitian.
Meet Katharine Archer, R.D. To book your first appointment, call us at 604-873-2255 today!