As with all of our services, we begin with you. To return you to your pre-injury quality of life, we start with an in-depth consultation. During your consultation we will uncover, assess, and record your needs and goals. After that, we will go over past routines, injuries, health history, limitations, motivations, personal preferences, lifestyle, and anything else pertaining to your health fitness.
Following your initial consultation, we will study how you move and operate.
Once we have a clear picture of your starting point, our team of university-trained kinesiologists work collaboratively to build you a fitness plan tailored to your unique needs—based on the principles of biomechanics, anatomy, physiology, and psychomotor behaviour.
The next step is to put the plan in motion, literally.
Each and every training session is led by an experienced kinesiologist who specializes in human kinetics and functional movement.
- We tailor the equipment to your needs and preferences before you arrive;
- guide you through each exercise with clear verbal and tactile cues;
- answer your questions (when you have them);
- offer motivation and added encouragement;
- make adjustments to your form or equipment when needed;
- and provide you with exercise modifications to ensure your safety.
The result? A safe, effective, therapeutic, and transformative workout that gives you positive results you can feel after every session.
60 minute Cross Training session (30 cardio / 30 kinesiology) – from $60 / session
75 minute Focus Training session (15 cardio / 60 kinesiology) – from $110 / session
Contact us to help determine which session type is best for your needs