Client Care / Reception
NOW HIRING: Client Care Manager / Cardio Trainer
At Le Physique, we bring our expertise and professionalism to every session, while creating a supportive, motivating and inspiring environment in our studio. We’re looking for great people, serious about a career in health and fitness, to join our team.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
• You love people! You care, naturally inspire, empower and make a difference in the lives of those you work with, no matter where you go.
• You value synergy and love working in a closely knit team setting
• You are a natural promoter of health and fitness – you see it as an opportunity to help people elevate their well-being and lifestyle
• It’s important to you to be an integral, valued part of a company, not just another cog in the machine
• You are energetic, outgoing and passionate
• You are assertive, confident, secretly think being called anal retentive is a good thing and can multitask like the dickens
• You have an intrinsic desire to contribute positively to your community and help make the world a better place
• You love dogs
• Reception duties include: scheduling, answering the phone, contract development, customer service, bookkeeping, internal marketing and promotions
• Working closely with the training team in development of client programs, including sport training and active rehabilitation
• Developing and implementing one-on-one cardio training programs, and motivating clients
• Must be able to multitask and work under pressure
• Must be detail oriented
• Experience with CRM and bookkeeping an asset
• Passion for people
• Health and Fitness experience
• Valid CPR and First Aid certification
• Part-time, approximately 30-35 hours per week, some weekends
• We are a growing company with management and leadership opportunities
• This is also an ideal position for a Kinesiology student or new graduate to be mentored by experienced Kinesiologists and move into a training position.
If this sounds like the position for you, please call 604 726-9584 and follow the instructions on voice mail, quoting reference number CLP2-16
We look forward to hearing from you!