Client Care / Reception
NOW HIRING: Client Care Manager / Cardio Trainer
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
• You love people! You care, naturally inspire, empower and make a difference in the lives of those you work with, no matter where you go.
• You value synergy and love working in a closely knit team setting
• It’s important to you to be an integral, valued part of a company, not just another cog in the machine
• You are energetic, outgoing and passionate
• You are assertive, confident, secretly think being called anal retentive is a good thing and can multitask like the dickens (and have a sense of humour)
• You have an intrinsic desire to contribute positively to your community and help make the world a better place
• You love dogs
• Reception duties include: scheduling, answering the phone, contract development, customer service, bookkeeping, internal marketing and promotions
• Working closely with the training team in development of client programs, including sport training and active rehabilitation
• Developing and implementing one-on-one cardio training programs, and motivating clients
• Must be able to multitask and in a fast paced environment
• Must be detail oriented, professional and possess strong communication skills
• Experience with CRM and bookkeeping an asset
• Passion for people
• Health and Fitness experience
• Valid CPR and First Aid certification
• Part-time, approximately 30-35 hours per week, some weekends
• This is an ideal entry level position for a Kinesiology student or new graduate to be mentored by experienced Kinesiologists and move into a training position.
• Perfect for Early Birds – 6am – 12:30pm Monday to Friday and alternating Saturdays 8 – 12:30pm
If this sounds like the right position for you, please email us at email@example.com, include a cover letter, resume and one of your favourite jokes.
We look forward to hearing from you!