Personal Trainer and Studio Coordinator – Now Hiring
At Le Physique, we bring our expertise and professionalism to every session, while creating a supportive, motivating and inspiring environment in our studio. We’re looking for great individuals, serious about a career in health, fitness and kinesiology, to join our team.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
• I love people! I care, naturally inspire, empower and make a difference in the lives of those I work with.
• I value synergy and love working in a closely knit team setting
• I am a natural promoter of health and fitness – I see it as an opportunity to help people elevate their well-being and lifestyle
• It’s important for me to be an integral, valued part of a company, not just another cog in the machine
• I am energetic, passionate and practice what you preach
• I contribute positively to my community to help make the world a better place
• I love dogs
• Developing and implementing one-on-one personal training and general health / fitness programs that get results
• Developing and implementing Active Rehabilitation programs (ICBC, post surgical etc)
• Writing reports for ICBC / lawyers
• Internal marketing and sales, including social media and blogging
• Training for general fitness and sport
• Coordinating practitioners and overseeing CCMs / Co-Op students
• Coordinating Client accounts
• H Kin/ Kinesiology graduate, 4th year students and new grads welcome to apply
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a personal training setting
• Knowledge of Active Rehabilitation and capacity to work independently on assessments, report writing and communication with adjustors and lawyers
• Demonstrated sales ability and interest in marketing
• Commitment to professional development with a passion for learning.
• Valid CPR and First Aid certification
• Must be available in the afternoon / evening shift Monday to Fridays and Saturdays – approximately 25 hours per week.
• We are a growing company with management and leadership opportunities
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, please email your resume + cover letter, and tell us about your favourite client, the results you’ve helped them get, and one of your favourite jokes, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!