Kinesiologist and Marketing Coordinator
At Le Physique, we bring our expertise and professionalism to every session, while creating a supportive, motivating and inspiring environment in our studio. We’re looking for great individuals, serious about a career in health, fitness and kinesiology, to join our team.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
• I love people! I care, naturally inspire, empower and make a difference in the lives of those I work with.
• I value synergy and love working in a closely knit team setting
• It’s important for me to be an integral, valued part of a team and a company, not just another cog in the machine
• I am energetic, passionate and practice what I preach
• I contribute positively to my community to help make the world a better place
• I love dogs
• Developing and implementing one-on-one personal training and general health / fitness programs that get results
• Developing and implementing Active Rehabilitation programs (ICBC, post surgical etc)
• Writing reports for ICBC / lawyers
• Outreach, marketing and sales, including social media and blogging
• Training for general fitness and sport
• Managing client accounts
• H Kin/ Kinesiology graduate, 4th year students and new grads welcome to apply
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a personal training setting
• Knowledge of Active Rehabilitation and capacity to work independently on assessments, report writing, professional communication with adjustors and lawyers
• Demonstrated sales and marketing ability
• Commitment to professional development with a passion for learning.
• BCAK Practicing member, valid CPR and First Aid certification
• Ongoing mentoring and personal development
• Work in a team of like-minded, hard working and passionate health professionals
• Bonuses and commissions based on performance
• Team functions and events
• Continuing education credits and certification opportunities
• Available in the afternoon / evening shift and Saturdays – approximately 15-20 hours per week to start
• Starting hourly PT rates between $20-29, based on credentials, experience, tenure and performance
• We are a growing company with leadership opportunities
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, please email your resume + cover letter, and tell us about your favourite client, the results you’ve helped them get, and one of your favourite jokes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!